Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pretty In Pink

On December 14th, Kenadie's dance studio held their Open House where parents and grandparents, etc. were invited to come and observe their class. I am obviously there every week, peeking through a small window, so this was a treat to get to sit in on the class, take pictures and video, along with lots of "oooing and aahing" from the crowd. Speaking of "taking pictures and videoing", did you know you could do that simultaneously at the same time? :) I knew Aaron would want to watch Kenadie, so I somehow managed to take pictures with one hand and record with the other :) Not the best footage, but better than nothing.You certainly can't point your child out to another parent as "the one with the pink bow." :)
"Watch me kick, nice and high. I can kick up to the sky."
Papa and Kay Kay couldn't miss out. I guess I will have to document this as their first "grandparent event" to be invited to :) Well, maybe their second. Kenadie was baby Jesus in our church's Christmas program when she was five weeks old :)This WAS a family photo, and yes, it WAS necessary for SOMEONE to be cropped out :) Enough said, maybe I will appear in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment