Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorites From 2010

I tried to narrow it down to 10, but just couldn't quite do it.

First up, we moved into our house the end of January,
Photobucket
which was soon followed by quite the snowfall for South Mississippi!
Photobucket
Our "big snow" was in February, which was also the same month we were able to quit purchasing these...because Kenadie was officially potty trained! Also around this same time, Kenadie started sleeping in a "big girl bed."
Photobucket

Shortly after that, one little girl got super into playing dress-up...
Either from her dress-up drawer, or her Mommy & Daddy's closet, it doesn't matter to her...
In March, we went to visit Uncle Wes, Aunt Joy, Hayden and Henry in North Carolina. Kenadie helped me pack for the trip, making sure I didn't forget her :)
Photobucket
Fast forward to Father's Day and this is when our families would find out that Kenadie was going to be a big sister! This picture is of Kenadie and Papa with his card that was signed "Aaron, Lindsey, Kenadie & baby #2." She doesn't look very happy, but I promise you, she is!
Then, Aaron and I became old enough to plan and attend our 10 year reunion! Are we really THAT old? Eeek!!!
Photobucket
In July, we had a great time in Destin with my family.
Photobucket
Then, I couldn't believe it, but it was time for my baby girl to start dance. Is she really old enough for this :(
Photobucket
Another favorite from this year was celebrating Kenadie's 3rd birthday... poodle style :) It was such a fun party and I'm pretty sure my little poodle loved it too!
Photobucket
A "magical" time was had by all when we went to Disney World in October,
Photobucket
and last but not least, my final favorite memory of 2010 was the entire Christmas season that we just celebrated.
Photobucket
Thank you Lord, for the many wonderful blessings of 2010! It's been a great year! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the last family pic-you look great! I think my favorite pic of Kenadie is the one in the suitcase ;) Hope y'all have a great New Year! XOXO

    ReplyDelete