We celebrated Aaron's birthday this past weekend! Yay for birthdays and especially, birthday cake! Aaron actually requested a cookie cake, which I don't think I have had in YEARS! The traditional birthday supper continues... Leatha's Barbecue! If you have never had their potato salad, I highly recommend it, and their chicken, oh so yummy! I didn't intend for this to be a "food" post, but when you start talking about birthday cake and Leatha's, it's kinda hard not to :) Now, back to who this post was supposed to be about... Aaron :) Can you believe it? This was our 14th year to celebrate his birthday together!!! Wow! That means that we have now celebrated half of all his birthdays together!
Kenadie singing happy birthday to Daddy :)
Aaron and Kenadie having fun with Mario Kart. Please excuse her lack of clothes... it's just easier to "eat cake by myself" with no clothes on :) You'll probably also notice that our potty training efforts were to no avail :( We'll get there...one day :) The only thing missing from this birthday fun was Wes, Joy, Hayden & Henry. We missed you! It just wasn't the same :(
Happy birthday Aaron!!!
Happy birthday, Aaron! Jackson eats in a diaper only EVERY night! Potty training is going slow here, too, so don't be discouraged.
ReplyDelete