
Seven years ago today, I married my best friend. Thank you Aaron, for making the past 7 years so wonderful! You are perfect for me, and are truly "my better half." I am SO thankful that God saw fit for us to have English together in 9th grade, and from there, grew our relationship. Thank you for making me so happy for ALL these years! I love you with all my heart and look forward to many more years to come!
Aw :) What a beautiful picture-and couple! I love you! Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! Happy Anniversary--We love you guys...Cole told us all about the fun he had with ya'll yesterday. In fact, he got in trouble for not wanting to get in his carseat because he was having to wave at Mr. Aaron as we were trying to leave! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Happy Anniversary:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary:) You guys are so special to our family. love you guys
ReplyDelete