Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too Cute To Spook


Halloween was so much fun! Prior to, I had been talking it up with Kenadie about dressing up as a bumble bee and the words "trick-or-treat". I am learning that she does best if she is forewarned about something new, rather than just springing it on her. So, we played some in our bumble bee costume at home to warm her up to it :) At first, she didn't like it, but in no time, she LOVED wearing it and "flew" around the house saying "buzz buzz." Come Halloween, it was no problem to get her to wear her costume and she kept her antennae on really good too! Those little things just make the costume :)

This was our second year to go trick or treating, and our second year to go with Hayden in their subdivision. So sad to say, but this was our last year to go with them, for a few years anyway :( They will be moving at the end of the month to North Carolina. I am happy for the promotion for my brother, but SO not happy with where it takes them :( Until then, we will enjoy them as much as we possibly can :)

Kenadie called her pumpkin her "pumpkin purse."


Kenadie was a ladybug last year, and now a bumble bee. I thought it was funny when Uncle Wes asked what kind of bug she was going to be next year :)

We also celebrated "Kay Kay's" birthday, which is actually today, so Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Halloween was great! Now, if I can just get Kenadie's mind off of going trick or treating. She has asked at least 15 times today to go :) The funny thing... she doens't know that she was collecting candy as she trick or treated :) At the moment, the only candy she knows is a sucker--wonder how long that will last? :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw-Kenadie is just precious! And she's the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen. Love the picture of her and Hayden holding hands. Hate Wes has to move so far away! Give him a hug for me. Happy birthday to Mrs. Karen! Love your momma :)

    ReplyDelete