







I CANNOT believe I have a two year old! When Kenadie was an infant, I thought that two year olds were "big" kids, and now I have one :) Now that we are two, 8 year olds seem like big kids :) So, I guess that still keeps Kenadie little. Time sure does fly!!! For at least the first 18 months of her life, EVERY night when I layed my head on my pillow I would think to myself, "aww... another day is over that I have with Kenadie." I could quite possibly be the most sentimental person you could ever meet! I still have that same thought. I may not think it every night, but I do most nights.
We have had 2 wonderful years with our precious little girl, looking forward to another great year! Happy Birthday Kenadie!!!
What an adorable cake and little girl dressed to match! I'm sure she had a blast. I know how you feel-time goes by way too quickly :(
ReplyDeleteLove it! We had an indoor trampoline like that, for Bekah's 2nd Christmas. We recently has to throw it out! Very much used!
ReplyDeleteWould you send me some info on the trampoline, please?
ReplyDelete