Thursday, October 22, 2009

Locks of Love

Well yesterday was the BIG day... I was finally ready to cut my 10 inches off for Locks of Love. I was trying to make it as long as I could before cutting it, because I wanted to be left with as much hair as I could be :) On the way to my appointment I started to get very nervous, but once the pony tail was cut, I knew I was going to be fine. The length my hair is now is just long enough for me to not feel like my hair is too short.

I have not had my hair cut in a year and decided to do Locks of Love about 8 months ago. I really like my "new do" and am most looking forward to the decreased time it will take to dry my hair now :) My dad kept Kenadie while I got my hair cut. When she saw me for the first time, she looked at me like she definitely knew something was different. I told her "Mommy got her hair cut" and her response was "Mommy's so cute." :) Here are the before and after pics. Not sure if my hair will ever get quite this long again.

1 comment: