Today, our sweet Berkley is 15 months old!
I say "sweet", and she is... 95% of the time, but if you catch her in her "off" 5%... BEWARE! Who knew BIG tempers could come in such small packages :)
31 3/4 inches (85th%)
23.6 lbs. (60th%)
Head circumference: 18 inches (40th%)
This little girl loves being outside, swinging, riding in the Barbie car, and doing anything Kenadie is doing! Well, what I should say is, she pretty much enjoys doing anything that involves moving! Easily, she walks 75 miles a day! :) And about walking, she is sooo close to running. She can move so fast! To her, she probably thinks she is running :) She has recently started becoming a little silly :) and it's hilarious :) That's thanks to Kenadie!
Although she is might near not talking, she understands pretty much EVERYTHING we tell her. She says da-da most frequently and ma-ma ONLY when in SEVERE desperation as a call for help... and it's also hilarious :) She makes the sweetest sound when she is mumbling her gibberish :) Kenadie never mumbled gibberish, she just went from having no words/sounds to speaking words as clear as an adult, all by 12 months old. So, I'm getting a bit antsy for Berkley to start talking, and stop all this "grunting" she likes to do that we totally give her what she wants when she does it...
She still takes two good naps and prefers to go to bed around 7:30. If she is sleepy, she will start fretting and go stand by the bedroom door for you to put her in her bed :) She's a great eater at this point, and I have only found one thing she didn't seem to like... salt and vinegar chips!
I must note what a GREAT patient Berkley is! I mentioned in my last post that when she had blood drawn, she didn't make the first whimper. She always lets the nurse/doctor examine her without nearly bringing the building down, like her big sister! Now, she's not a fan of having her ears looked in, but this little rascal has some high tolerance for pain apparently, because this was our 3rd ear infection to be discovered at a well baby visit! And... she takes her medicine like a champ! POLAR opposite of Kenadie even taking just Tylenol, or being weighed for that matter!
That about sums up my little Berkley pie!

Sweet Berkley! I can second that walking/running 75 miles! ;) She definitely gave me a workout at our shoot. Cutie pie! Love her little outfit in that pic.
ReplyDelete