Thought it would be fun to see how closely or drastically different Kenadie and Berkley looked when they were both 6 months old. Kenadie was about 2.5" longer and weighed 3 lbs. more than Berkley at this point. They both have brown eyes, but Kenadie's are like a golden honey brown, if that's a color :) and Berkley's are dark brown. The bracelet they are both wearing still doesn't fit Berkley enough yet to wear without it falling off, she just had it on for the picture. I definitely won't go as far as to say that they look just alike, but I do think they favor some. I showed Kenadie these two pictures and told her that I was seeing how much she and Berkley looked alike at 6 months. Her response... "Well actually, Berkley doesn't have a check mark on her face like me." :) She knows it's a birthmark, don't really know where check mark came from, but I thought it was pretty funny :)
Wow! They look alot alike!
ReplyDeleteSweet babies :).
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I think I should do this :)
ReplyDeleteThey do look alike. But, Kenadie looks just like her momma and Berkley looks just like Uncle Wes!
Two beautiful sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute and certainly look alike!!
ReplyDelete