Monday, May 2, 2011

3 Months Already

Just call me Olan Mills, right??? :)

Dear Berkley,
Today, you are actually 3 months and 4 days old.  I hate that I didn't get to post this on your 3 month birthday, but I suppose 4 days late isn't too bad :)  I guess what stands out most about you at this point is that you are a super content baby!  I'm not going to call any names, but let's just say that you are the first baby I've ever had that I could refer to as "content."  And if all of this contentness ends tomorrow, I've enjoyed it a good 3 months :) 

You are still a good sleeper. You like to go to bed punctually at 7:30, I get you up for one last bottle around 10:30, and you usually sleep until about 6:30. In this past month, you have definitely started to stay awake much more! You take 3 naps a day, and on that subject, we've recently had to do a little work with you in the nap department! In the beginning, you may have woken from a nap 2-3 times a week and I would just go in and put your pacifier back in and you would fall right back to sleep. Well, that waking pattern had progressed to just about every nap, every day, and so last Thurs. I decided it was time to get you back on track. Here is a picture of you after you finally gave in.  Your little legs were like noodles :)
Best I can tell, you weigh about 11.2 lbs. and are 23 1/2 inches long.  You still love the swing and your activity mat.  You take (6) 4 oz. bottles a day and very rarely spit up.  Your smile just melts my heart!  You are quite the talker at times, wonder who you got that from :)  You are becoming quite tickelish, and Daddy got a few super faint giggles from you the other night.  People are thinking you look like me.  I definitely see Papa and Uncle Wes in you for sure!  You have rolled over a couple times from tummy to back and, you are still sleeping in your cradle in our room at night, but you nap in your bed during the day. 

You are such a joy, my little angel. 
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I've thought from the beginning that she looked like Wed :) What pretty babies y'all have!

    ReplyDelete