Originally I liked the idea of taking one picture a day as the "highlight" of our day. I thought it would be neat to look back on at the end of the year. I have now decided it makes me sad to do my 9 days post. It seems like every time I turn around it has already been 9 days :( Time, can you please slow down a little??? I am going to try to stick with it because it will make for great record keeping, however; I hate to see that another 9 days has come and gone :( Again, we will nickname me "Sentimental Suzy"... surely I'm not the only one out there? or am I?
(Left to Right) 37. Our halftime entertainment... enough said :) 38. Welcome home Daddy! This was Aaron's first day back to work since Berkley was born. We sure did enjoy having him for the week he took off. 39. Berkley's first photo shoot 40. Welcome Kay Kay! When Aaron went back to work, in moved Kay Kay. Thank goodness for her and all of her cooking, cleaning, carting around, baby holding and Kenadie playing. I love you Mom and couldn't have made it without you! Tomorrow is sure going to be interesting when I attempt this 2 kid thing, unassisted!!! Did I mention we have dance at 9 a.m. and it's a 45 minute drive to get there??? 41. Sweet Sisters 42. Berkley has decided she likes to be swaddled and has been known to sleep 6 consecutive hours at night from time to time if done so :) 43. This is Kenadie, with much emphasis on, "All of my babies are sooo sick!" That's about 5 stuffed animals all tucked in her bed because they are "soo" sick and her "working" beside them. Right now, she is VERY big on doing her "work" and that's what she calls it, her work! Her "work" station follows us around ALL over the house! Her work station being her ironing board, baby doll high chair, little wooden table and baby crib :) 44. Our Valentine cookies that Kenadie helped me decorate 45. My two little valentines :)
2018 In Review
6 years ago

You're not the only sentimental Suzy! I think since I post every day it's easier on my heart ;) Love all the pics...especially Kenadie and her sick babies.
ReplyDelete