Why is it when you have a day that is JAM PACKED FULL, meaning you woke at 6:15 and didn't practically sit down until 11:00 p.m., that you can't sleep? Wouldn't it make more sense to be sooo tired that you slept wonderfully, didn't wake up at all during the night, and woke up in the morning feeling even more brighter eyed and bushy tailed than your energetic three year old? Anywho... hopefully this post will make some sort of sense, but keep in mind, it IS 2 a.m.!
One of Kenadie's latest things is taking toys outside. She's always very good about asking me if "said" toy can come outside. One day last week, she had taken some of her favorites outside. When she was done playing, I told her to make sure she brought everyone in. Quite a while after this conversation, I let Molly and Lily out and noticed that four of Kenadie's "best friends" must have been having too much fun to come in when Kenadie was rounding everyone up...
I'm sure there was a great story to go along with this picture! Just wish I knew what it was :) On our way to church this past Sunday morning, Aaron and I overheard Kenadie telling her Snow White doll "you have two choices..." ha! Wonder where she's heard that one :) That line sure gets used a lot in our house! It can be used for food choices, activity choices, but actually in our home, it is more commonly used in the "good choice versus bad choice" choice :) If I remember correctly, Snow White's choices were between Daddy taking her to Sunday school or Mommy taking her :)
Guess who had their first piece of bubble gum???
And it lasted all of about 3 minutes before it was swallowed. She's been asking for gum for a while now, it just always seemed like we were in the car when she asked. Don't think I would try gum out for the first time in the car, and I don't really think she was that impressed with it either :) Fine by me... this is the child who we have only recently coaxed into trying fruit punch and lemonade. One would have thought we were trying to poison her by attempting to get her to try a beverage other than water, milk or apple juice. Don't get me wrong, I love her liking water, milk and severely watered down apple juice, but typically restaurants say they don't have milk, typically don't have apple juice and she just sometimes doesn't want water. So, if you want a most peaceful dining experience, well it's just a good thing she has decided she likes extremely watered down fruit punch and lemonade :) If you remember from my birthday post, she prefers liquids over just about any food item... enough said on the "peaceful dining experience" thing :)Well, I've about rambled out and you are probably tired of reading my randomness by now. Hopefully I'm off to get about 3.5 hours of sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment