Friday, August 13, 2010

"Awww..."

When it is fitting and appropriate, we try to talk about "the baby that is going to come live with us in Feb." to Kenadie. In which she is always sure to add, "the girl baby" or "a baby sister", to which I always reply "But a baby brother would be fun too, right?" which she normally nods yes to :) So, last night Aaron asked Kenadie "Do you know how big our baby is?" in which she smiled and just appeared teased. He held up his hands to show her, which according to my book, it says that the baby is about the size of a fist, whose fist we don't know?:)? In her most girly, sweet and adorable voice she responds with "awwwwwwwwwww....." a very long and drawn out "awwww..." at that :) Needless to say, we thought it was very cute! Then he proceeds to ask her "Do you know where the baby is?" and in her most giddy, excited voice she says "at the doctor!!! :)" And so for now, that's where our baby is... at the doctor :) We opted to not throw her off too bad by completely confusing her :)

Here is a picture of just a tiny few of the things that baby #2 has prompted me to buy. I typically get something in my head that I want, and once I have had it one time, I'm pretty much over it. However, the jelly beans may be here to stay for a while, as Kenadie has benefited from those too :)

Have a great weekend! I think we may happen upon Walmart tomorrow somewhere between the hours of 11am and 4pm for what is supposedly going to be Dora's Birthday party... we shall see :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww!!! That was so sweet, she is really going to be a lot of help I suspect. Dora's bday party at Wal Mart!? We might have to check that out!!

    ReplyDelete