We decided that we would have to let her cry a little longer each time until she just finally got use to the new class. The past 2 weeks have been much better and just this past Sunday she actually made it the whole time in her class for both the Sunday school and worship service hours. So, we are definitely headed in the right direction, and I am being hopeful that our bout with separation anxiety may not last too much longer.
So, to get back to why Kenadie is cute... this past Sunday morning when we picked her up after worship, I peeked in to see what she was doing. I quickly observed her having a good time playing. The second I said "Kenadie, are you ready to go?" She turned to me and responded by putting her hands to her eyes and saying "Kenadie's crying." haha, that little stinker. It happened again that evening when we picked her up from p.m. worship, same thing "Kenadie's crying", however, she is clearly having an o.k. time. She even now does it at other appropriate times that she could, quite possibly need to cry. Like today when she ate her last cookie and I told her that they were all gone... her response... "Kenadie's crying." It's really funny and I think she knows we think it's cute. She never does cry, she just likes to tell you she is. The following picture is of "Kenadie's crying." I had her reenact how she does it just so you could see :)
That's hilarious!!
ReplyDelete