About a month ago, a friend of mine asked me if Kenadie and I wanted to sign up and take swimming lessons with them at the Wellness Center. I thought, seeings how much Kenadie LOVES the water and how she has NO fear of it, I thought it would be a good idea. We have a decent sized blow up pool and every time we get in it, Kenadie somehow manages to make herself go under in about 2 feet of water. She always laughs and thinks it's so funny. I could just about say she is most happy when she is in the water.
I was expecting her to love swimming lessons. The class met 4 times. We actually missed the first class due to being in Omaha, NB for the College World Series. Well, our first and second lessons went nothing like what I had expected. She fretted the whole time and was continuously saying "out". Needless to say she did NOT have a good time those two lessons. On our third and final lesson, she absolutely LOVED it--just like I had expected her to the whole time. Her smile never left her face and she laughed the whole time. Well, at least we ended on a happy note.
No comments:
Post a Comment